Bristol Independent Estate Agents
Established over 20 years ago, Property Concept is a fiercely independent estate agents that specialises in selling, renting and managing quality homes in Bristol’s prime districts, including Clifton, Redland, Cotham, Harbourside and outlying villages. The finest estate agency in Bristol? See what our clients say!
Call us today 0117 970 6119
- We sold an apartment in Bristol recently and the service we received from both Vicky Elias and Tracey Roberson was excellent. They were so professional and kept us informed at all times. Their advice was sound which was particularly helpful in our case, as we were selling from abroad and were not on-site. This is our second time dealing with them and I would recommend them highly. April 2018
- Property Concept handled the sale of my property very well indeed, making it a stressless experience after the many problems we had endured with our earlier property letting agent. I would not like to single out any one in particular for this review. They were all very helpful and professional throughout. April 2018
- I'm 35 and have been through the renting process many times. I can honestly say this was the best experience I've ever had, zero stress, non judgemental, friendly and helpful, made it a very positive experience and the best start to feeling excited about my new home. All the guys at the Clifton branch of Property Concept were amazing! All Agents review page only lets you select 2 staff members which is a shame as there were many lovely helpful people I could have written about! April 2018
- Great team, who work as a team and are obviously chosen because they are all very nice people! Speaking to one is speaking to all and they always seem to know what is going on. We first met Bev when looking at properties in Clifton 10 years ago and whilst we bought through a different agent then, when it came to letting, Property Concept were the most professional and friendliest that we interviewed (Emily & Faye). Our flat has been managed by PC for 10 years and no task or problem has been too small or difficult for them to manage (principally Shanaz, thank you!). They find and vet tenants quickly and give excellent advice on rent and furnishings. They use a list of reliable tradesmen for fire, electric & gas assessments and we also used their recommendations on plumbing, furniture removal & painting without any problems whatsoever. When it came to selling it was a 'no brainer' - Penny, Fiona & Vicky know their market well, priced it and sold it very rapidly and took all the pain out of pushing the timetable through. Terri's accounts were flawless. Can't see why anyone in Clifton/Bristol would use anyone else! March 2018
- We have just completed selling two flats and purchasing a new one and have been delighted with the expert and personal service given to us at Property Concept. The team communicated very well with each other and with us, keeping us up to date with events and being proactive in finding about prospective buyers and associated 'chains'. When we hit difficulties such as a buyer pulling out, they discussed things between themselves and then offered very helpful advice which resulted in us acquiring the property we wanted at a affordable price. The efficient, knowledgeable and accessible team gave us all the service and support we needed to acheive our goal. Thanks so much! January 2018
- Great, Professional Service and friendly attitude for lettings/ tenancies. I have been using rental accommodation for over 15 years or so of my working life and without a shadow of a doubt Property Concept have been leagues above any other agent I have used. I spent 3 and a half years renting two properties from Property Concept in Bristol and any problems or issues have been dealt efficiently. The professionalism and friendliness of the team especially Terri and Shanaz, the ease of organising check in and check outs and common sense nature of all paperwork involved has helped make them a wonderfully stress free few years. December 2017
- I recently used Property Concept to let my flat in Clifton, Bristol. Throughout the process, every member of staff (including Faye, Emma, Kayleigh and Beverley) were very well informed about every detail of the lettings process. I made several visits to the office and was always welcomed. I would highly recommend them because they are experienced, professional and supportive. December 2017
- I was a tenant in a property managed by Property Concept for three years. From the viewing, moving in, living in, and moving out, the staff at Property Concept were a pleasure to deal with it. The few problems that arose over the years were addressed within a day or two. Three months after moving out, I needed a reference letter - it was provided immediately. The letting fee I paid at the beginning was fantastic value for money. November 2017
- My partner and I recently brought our flat through Property Concept. When looking, we got frustrated with many estate agents for not having much knowledge about their properties or sellers' situation, but Property Concept were completely the opposite. It was clear the team take the time to get to know their clients and have expert knowledge on the local area which is extremely useful as a buyer. Our purchase was very complicated due to an old lease and Property Concept went the extra mile to ensure everything stayed on track. Some special thanks to Penny and Tracy, as it if wasn't for their professional advice and persistence the sale would have fallen through. I have no hesitation on recommending Property Concept and I have done so to my Landlord who is now using them to market his flat when we move out. Thank you again and we can't wait to move in to our new home. November 2017
- I can confirm that I have been delighted with the service you have provided, yet again! October 2017
- When looking to sell the property I met with 3 agents and selected Property Concept on the basis that they had a price strategy that made sense, were very knowledgeable about the immediate local area and were sympathetic to the whole process for us as sellers. From first meeting, to organising professional photography, floor plans and marketing they were efficient and communicated very well with me. Once viewings started they informed me of when they would be taking place and gave detailed feedback. Once we'd received an offer they were efficient at liaising between us and the buyers, giving advice when asked, leaving us feeling that we'd made the right informed decision. May 2017
- All the staff at Property Concept were really efficient, kind, professional. Penny Down went out of her way to resolve some issues with my buyers solicitors which I was really grateful for, and she was always very reassuring and professional. I can highly recommend using Property Concept. June 2017
- Renting a property can be difficult, Property concept made it easy! From initial moving in, reporting and resolution of problems through to moving out, the whole process was slick and supported by great communication from the team. There was always somebody available at the end of the phone and email's responded to quickly and problems were sorted within one or two days. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, or recommend them to a friend. June 2017
- I had to move during a stressful time and had never dealt with letting agents before so was a bit daunted by it all. Kayleigh and Emma really put me at ease and helped me through the whole process with a smile. I have dealt with other lettings agents since and none have been as helpful and friendly as the ladies at Property Concept. Thank you! July 2017
- Over 20 years ago Tracy Robertson sold me my first home, a two bed flat in Clifton. Having worked with her since then she has provided invaluable property advice. The lettings team under the guidance of Beverley Martindale work seamlessly with the sales team providing high quality occupational and investment advice. Their experience, commitment and friendly approach have proven invaluable and I would not hesitate to use or recommend them. August 2017
Featured Properties For Sale
Featured Properties For Rent
A truly stunning furnished maisonette in Clifton, close to Clifton village, the harbourside and Whiteladies Road. This beautiful apartment has its own entrance, impressive hallway with beautiful slate steps down...
A rare opportunity has arisen to rent a stunning 4 bedroom Georgian maisonette, finished to an exceptional standard, two private rear courtyards and views from every window. In the heart...
Company registered in England, 2811017
VAT Registration Number: 609 5763 15